Friday, October 22, 2021

Automated Upper Body Workout (Energetically Programmed)

People ask me all the time how do I stay in shape. It is difficult for most folks to believe that this is my way of working out.

Sapien Medicine has a whole series of workouts for each of the major muscle groups. I have been studying the effects of sound and light frequency for many years. I started studying music theory at 8 years old because I wanted to understand what sound is.

The first thing God did was speak. Sound was the mechanism that created all that we are and experience. Out of sound came light.

I eat a lot of raw foods. I stay away from refined carbs as much as possible. I used to not eat meat. However for the past several years I have been eating meat a few times a month. I find this to be quite unusual for me because most of my life I have been vegetarian. I have always eaten eggs I don't like Milk I eat some cheeses. I have the habit is that I smoke. I don't know why I can't give it up. But I have calculated what cigarettes take from the body and I do work to minimize the harm that they supposivly cause. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep comments on topic and considerate otherwise they will be moderated.

Get Right with God

  have by choice lived low on the food chain for most of my 68 years. I have seen the shifting of the public mind set in ways that people wh...